Feetures Therapeutic Max Cushion Crew Socks - White
Couldn't load pickup availability
Feetures Therapeutic Max Cushion Crew Socks offer superior comfort for active diabetics and those with special foot care needs. With a non-binding top and seamless toe, they feature a mesh construction for added breathability, arch support to stop slipping, high density cushioning for extra protection, moisture-wicking iWick fibers, and the Perfect Toe® seam to keep feet cool and dry.
- Mesh construction on top of the sock provides ventilation for added breathability.
- Added support in the arch keeps the sock from slipping inside the shoe.
- High density cushioning provides extra protection in high impact areas.
- Comfortable non-binding top.
- iWick® fibers wick moisture to keep feet cool and dry, while providing superior durability.
- The Perfect Toe®. (No irritating toe seam.)
- Classic crew length hits just below the calf.
- 2" cuff.
- 81% Polyester, 15% Nylon, 4% Spandex. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry. No bleach or fabric softeners. For best results, wash socks inside out.
- For active diabetics and people with special foot care needs. People with special foot care needs rave about these and it has approval from the APMA. Importantly, they feature a nonbinding top and seamless toe to provide unsurpassed comfort for people that need it the most.
- Engineered with anatomical design and Targeted Compression, providing a Custom-Like Fit and reduced risk of blisters, plus Max Cushion for added impact protection.