Dr. Martens Women's 1460 Pascal Leather Boots - Vintage Taupe Virginia
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Dr. Martens Women's 1460 Pascal Leather Boots bring vintage style into the present day. Crafted from Virginia leather, these boots feature a worn-in look right from the first wear with yellow welt stitching and signature AirWair heel loop. An air-cushioned outsole ensures a comfortable fit.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Virginia is a soft, fine-grain leather that’s treated to make it smooth and supple
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered shape
- MATERIAL: Virginia - a soft, fine-grain leather that is treated to feel smooth and supple, our Virginia Leather is typically dyed, and is offered in a variety of bright colors.
Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.