Danner Men's Trail 2650 Mid GTX 4" Lightweight Hiker - Brown/Red
The Danner Men's Trail 2650 Mid GTX 4" Lightweight Hiker is designed for ultimate performance. Its leather and textile upper, Trailguard TPU shank, EXO Heel System, Danner PlyoGo Midsole, and Vibram® 460 Outsole provide stability, protection and cushioning on any terrain. Plus, its GORE-TEX® liner ensures waterproof protection.
- Leather & Textile Upper: We combine a durable leather with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole: Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram® 460 Outsole: Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Heel System: The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- Danner Trailguard: Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits: Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
Heel-to-Toe Drop 8mm
Last Type DT-6
Outsole Vibram® 460